REGISTER FOR THE 2022 SCORE PROGRAMME
Sustaining Competitive & Responsible Enterprises (SCORE) is a global ILO development corporation programme that promotes productivity, competitiveness and decent work in emerging economies. The programme is assisting Governments, Industries, Associations and Trade Unions in Africa, Asia and Latin America to develop export and domestic industrial sectors with particular focus on Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs). Its main intervention is SCORE Training, a practical training and in-factory consulting practical programme that improves productivity and working conditions in SMEs using RECP principles. Resource Efficient and Cleaner Production (RECP) is a preventive, enterprise level approach to improve resource use, reduce environmental pollution and contribute to sustainable industrial development. It is based on an integrated preventive environmental strategy to processes, products and services to increase overall efficiency and to reduce risks to humans and the environment. RECP can be applied to the processes used in any industry, to products and to various services provided in society. A key feature of the success of RECP initiatives is the monitoring of performance improvements both in terms of increased resource productivity, as well as in terms of decreased pollution intensity.
Are you interested in increasing your productivity and growing your business? Then sign up for a globally proven SME training programme!
Invest for Jobs – Special Initiative on Training and Job Creation is supporting the Management Development and Productivity Institute (MDPI) to deliver SCORE Training to interested SMEs!
The SCORE Training demonstrates best international practice in the manufacturing and service sectors and helps SMEs to participate in global supply chains.
- You are ambitious and passionate about increasing your productivity and growing your business.
- Your business is in the Hospitality or Manufacturing (agro-processing, pharmaceutical, renewable energy, automobile/automotive, recycling and waste management) sectors.
- You employ a minimum of 10 employees, who are motivated to upgrade their procedures and processes.
- Your business is formally registered and located in Greater Accra, Central, Western South Ashanti or Eastern Regions.
- You are committed and available to participate in a 3-day classroom training and 4 consulting visits to your enterprise. Four (4) staff members (2 Managers, 2 workers) are expected to participate in this training.
- Your business promotes eco-friendly business production and practices
Within the framework of Invest for Jobs of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), this project is implemented by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH.
OR Download forms and fill and send to:
Deadline is 30th September 2022