Are you a vibrant company or SME looking for funding to expand your business for job creation in mind? If so, then you are likely to access a multi-million Euros grant programmme initiated by our international partners.
MDPI AND ATU SIGN MOU TO BUILD THE CAPACITIty OF UNIVERSITY’S STAFF AND STUDENTS
The Management Development and Productivity Institute (MDPI) and The Accra Technical University (ATU) have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to build the capacities of University’s staff and students.
The ATU will provide practical training and building capacity of staff, students and participants in relevant areas towards enhancing productivity, growth and expansion of both institutions.
MDPI will, in exchange provide internship, industrial attachment, visit and
tour opportunities for students’ training and to build the capacity of staff of
ATU. The signing took place at the ATU in Accra.
- June, July and August Training ProgrammesOpens in a new tab
- JOB VACANCYOpens in a new tab
- 2023 Management Training ProgrammesOpens in a new tab
- 2023 Management Training CalendarOpens in a new tab
- JUNE, JULY AND AUGUST TRAINING MANAGEMENT PROGRAMMES 2023 May 15, 2023
- 2022 SCORE PROGRAMME August 18, 2022
- VACANCY ANNOUNCEMNET – 2022 April 19, 2022
- Students from the University of Bayreuth Visited MDPI. April 1, 2022
- DRIVER MECHANIC VACANCY December 9, 2021
2022 GIZ & MDPI SCORE PROGRAMME
Are you interested in increasing your productivity and growing your business? Then sign up for a globally proven SME training programme!